Super Sweet Blogging Award.
I have been nominated for a super sweet blogging award by Jade Jarvis. I am very grateful, especially as Jade has introduced me to some amazing new blogs that I had not come across before.
Rules to accept this award:
- Thank the super sweet blogger who made the nomination.
Thank you inspiremylife for nominating me for this blog award. It is a great boost to my confidence.
If you enjoy reading beautiful and inspired writing, following her blog is a must!
- Nominate a baker’s dozen of other bloggers. I have an eclectic mix of sites that I follow and these are just a few that I love.
My nominations are:
- A Soul’s Walk– Soulful poetry.
- discoveries & glimpses
- Live to Write – Write to Live
- My Happiness Experiment
- Five Reflections
- Writing Your Destiny
- Obscured Dreamer
- Just This
- leaf and twig
- Source of Inspiration
- Michael Lewis Glover | Fine Art PhotographyThird rule:
- Answer these five questions below:
- Cookie or cake? lemon drizzle cake please!
- Chocolate or Vanilla Ice cream? Got to be Madagascan Vanilla, preferably soft and whippy with a chocolate flake in! Yummy.
- What is your favorite sweet treat? At the moment Weight Watchers caramel wafers as I am on a diet!
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Middle of the afternoon when I take a mini break from all the rushing about.
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Divine White Chocolate.