Super Sweet Blogging Award.
I have been nominated for a super sweet blogging award by Jade Jarvis. I am very grateful, especially as Jade has introduced me to some amazing new blogs that I had not come across before.
Rules to accept this award:
- Thank the super sweet blogger who made the nomination.
Thank you inspiremylife for nominating me for this blog award. It is a great boost to my confidence.
If you enjoy reading beautiful and inspired writing, following her blog is a must!
- Nominate a baker’s dozen of other bloggers. I have an eclectic mix of sites that I follow and these are just a few that I love.
My nominations are:
- A Soul’s Walk– Soulful poetry.
- discoveries & glimpses
- Live to Write – Write to Live
- My Happiness Experiment
- Five Reflections
- Writing Your Destiny
- Obscured Dreamer
- Just This
- leaf and twig
- Source of Inspiration
- Michael Lewis Glover | Fine Art PhotographyThird rule:
- Answer these five questions below:
- Cookie or cake? lemon drizzle cake please!
- Chocolate or Vanilla Ice cream? Got to be Madagascan Vanilla, preferably soft and whippy with a chocolate flake in! Yummy.
- What is your favorite sweet treat? At the moment Weight Watchers caramel wafers as I am on a diet!
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Middle of the afternoon when I take a mini break from all the rushing about.
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Divine White Chocolate.
Ah thank you x so glad you are coming baclk soon. I so love your poetry. We are all a work in progress! Glad you enjoyed my haiku, must say i will be glad when the september challenge is over and I can get back to writing about whatever takes my fancy on a daily basis! But I have enjoyed the challenge of a haiku a day and I have learned a lot!
Thank you, Sweet Divine White Chocolate for this Very Mellifluent Nomination~
I have been deeply immersed in a work project which is due to end mid week~ I plan to put more energy into my blog which, like me, will always be a work in progress~ I appreciate this and will attend to it as time allows~ Meanwhile, while I haven’t commented lately, I have truly in~joyed your recent Haiku’s immensely~ Blessings of love to you and yours~ & Write~On~<3
Congratulations on this well deserved award! And thank you for mentioning Writing Your Destiny. I’ll have to think about these questions. Have a wonderful and sweet week! 🙂
Well your blog is one I look forward to daily so it is my pleasure to let others know about it. It is the joy of blogging to find an ever growing number of fascinating sites that other people recommend. have a lovely week in your new home x