Wow I am overwhelmed! One of the great blogs I follow has nominated my blog for an award! I am so excited and however humble the award it is great to know someone enjoys my writing enough to nominate me. It means so much to know that someone is reading and enjoying my musings. So thank you!
I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award, by http://merlinspielen.com
8 things about me
1. I like to eat caramel in any shape or form.
2. I am addicted to Sudoku.
3. My old and much loved camera goes with me everywhere.
4. I am secretary of Benhall WI www.benhall-wi.org.uk
5. I love creating soups and casseroles and I contributed to a Cookbook.
6. I have 3 of the most beautiful daughters in the whole world and a handsome son.
7. I love wine but can’t drink it!
8. I live in the Cotswolds which is awash with blossom at the moment.
Here are my nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award:
I know the last 2 are cheating but really I can’t get enough of the New hampshire Writers’ group – everyone on it is worth following!
Thank you MerlinSpielen I really appreciate the recognition X
This design is incredible! You definitely know how
to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos,
I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!)
Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Well what an enigmatic comment! You should start a mystery blog!
That’s really encouraging; well done!
It’s always nice to receive encouragement from others in the same field; reading your recent piece on the artist’s way, it seems the greater thing lies in the steps you have taken to reach this point and that’s very encouraging to hear.
Thank you Rob, I would not have persevered without your advice. I appreciate it.